This week at Balboa Union Church
Sunday – 11/3/2018
Message by Beth Gray
“For God so loved the World”
John 3: 14-21
Ephesians 2: 4-10
Food Basket delivery
The Food Basket Delivery of our AAAM program (Bridging Families) took place on Sunday, March 4th. Helping to 20 beneficiaries with basic grains, canned food, health and cleaning products. Any help you can provide us with, please, deliver it to our Church office or you can either call us at +507 314-1004 or send us a message at +507 6458-4909 and we can pick it up from you. Your help will contribute to continuing helping more people in need and, more importantly, to our older adults.
– We thank you, Father, for all the blessings we have received and that will be distributed to our brothers affected by the fire of the Boyacá building in Casco Antiguo. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for allowing our Church to be part of this work, a work of love and help to the neighbor as you commanded us.
– Thank you, Lord, for the recovery and healing of the sick. For the strength, you give them to continue smiling; despite the difficulties, they are going thru.
– Father, bless the World Youth Day 2018 activity. That our youth recognize your light and follow you, that they recognize your path and their heart come close to you.
– We pray you, Father, for all the areas of Africa, that have been affected by drought and have to endure thirst for many days.
– We pray for each member of our Congregation.
Glowing God, we have known your presence. We have lived in your love. Show us your glory. Reveal your glory to us.
Thank you, Lord, for all our dear friends and family here at the Balboa Union Church.
Next Week at Balboa Union Church
Wednesday – 14/3/2018
Sunday – 18/3/2018
Speaker: Noris Bustamante
Sunday – 25/3/2018
Communion Service – Servicio de Comunión
Speaker: Pastor Jose Ordoñez
Sunday – 01/4/2018
Speaker: Betsy Farah
Reading to Share
9 Facts about Heavens that will surprise you
As believers, I imagine our first glimpse of heaven will cause us to gasp in a similar way—with amazement and delight. That first gasp will likely be followed by much more as we continually encounter new sights in that endlessly wonderful place.
Though most of us are in no hurry to get to our final destination, we all have questions about it. After an in-depth study of the Scriptures, here are some of the most frequently asked questions.
Coming events @ Balboa Union Church